You just moved to a new house, and you are thinking about how to design and decorate the bathrooms, you are tired of seeing the same design in them for a long time; If you are experiencing any of these situations, we bathroom remodeling in Austin want to give you some ideas to remodel said spaces based on new design trends.
You must consider many factors when you want to remodel your bathroom: toilet, sink, shower, bathtub, taps, accessories, tile, wall tile, lights, among others. Everything will depend completely on your tastes, your budget, and your needs.
Dare to give a new approach to the bathroom, that space in the house that is so personal, so used, and that you have always wanted to be modern, clean, and bright.
Follow these tips on trends, and you will see how your home inspires modernity in design and decoration:
- When choosing the bathroom, opt for light colors, such as white or beige; these give the feeling of spaciousness, leave the color alive to put it in another accessory. Keep in mind the saving, economical and ecological toilets; almost all brands have their eco line, so you won’t waste so much water every time you use it. It also has a smaller tank that allows it to adapt to small spaces.
- With the sink, you will have endless options. You can be creative and go for an old piece mounted on wrought iron, or, if your thing is wood, you can embed the washbasin on a piece of dark-colored furniture that stands out with the white of other pieces. The glass or crystal washbasin will create a more modern environment, just like the aluminum pieces. And if yours is not conventional, keep in mind the strong colored sinks; a combination of white with yellow is perfect.
- For the tile for floors and walls, keep in mind that black and white provide sobriety by making the most of the natural light that enters through this room’s windows. However, now there are as many options and colors as tastes; in the market, you find flower tiles, colored mosaics, ceramic murals; find your style in one of these and give your personal stamp to your bathrooms.
- A good option is the niches in the wall, these serve as cabinets, in them, you can put your personal cleaning utensils or decoration, such as plants, flowers, in short. Tell the builder or architect who is in charge of the remodeling to open some holes in the wall, better known as niches.
- Take into account the lighting for the new look of your bathroom, use a light diffuser, save energy, and the light in “porthole,” led, or cold lights can give it a more modern touch than the design you had previously. But if you have the possibility of opening a roof window over the shower known as skylights, then go ahead with that; it will give you a touch of tranquility while you are showering.
Keep in mind not to abuse colors or combinations of colors or decorative styles; remember bathroom remodeling in Austin always believe that less is more; the color should only go in one piece, not all.…